Exotic Innovations believes that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner. We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods. It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations. Our policy is to :
• Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
• Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
• Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and our Client’s premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
• As far as possible purchase products and services that comply with IGBC and LEEDS guidelines, as appropriate.
• Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce, in advance.